Sunday 13 February 2011

Lazy efforts

Working on portfolios is kind of a downer, because then it really hits hard, how much one lacks. Mine is unbearably simple and unimaginative, as I went completely and only by what was stated and didn't think about adding in some creative thought or pushing the rules a little.

Anyways. I just wanted to take a break and clear up my computer some.

doodles from last year


photo-reffed notes from back when I was slowly studying features for semi-realism

quick scribble from a flickr photo (atmospheric effects)


feb.10 incredibly lazy study attempts






random doodle from January.


I haven't been putting much thought into learning or practicing lately; it is pretty evident in my drawings. I get frustrated easily and then lose effort, so the outcome is poor. How aggravating!
Though, I guess there isn't much else to do except keep working.

No comments: