Tuesday 3 April 2012

3 more weeks!!

All of these assignments are so last-minute, it's embarrassing LOL
Just gonna toss up a few...

Digital Tools
Multiplane walk cycle. I handed it in a whole week late!! But the professor still marked it. I'm grateful.


Animation
Chose a fox. Had trouble making it trot, so it just walks slowly.
Adjusted the legs multiple times... I thought it was interesting what little differences do.


Foxes keep their backs relatively straight and don't wag their tails much (though I made everything too straight). I goofed on a lot but ran out of time to fix before deadline lol 8)


Character Design
bad lines, wasn't thinking in the animation mindset oops


Painting
how do paint...
Ficto-planet




Measured and cut the wrong paper size. It killed my thumbnails, but I didn't want to bother again.



Novel Interior
I was trying to do a fireplace scene.



oh, what's that? Must be the sound of an all-nighter--

casually... hides face in shame.................h-hahahahaha
I never learn my lesson oh my goodness but anyway, just shows that I desperately need to practice my perspectives and buildings and stuff... And time management. Yeah 8)